未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Which alt actually paid your power bill this month?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 02:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 02:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2784W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 04:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 04:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 05:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 06:00 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 16/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 07:10 UTC
A 787W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my L7 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 16/09/26 08:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 08:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 09:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. a 3343W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 11:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1686W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 14:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 629W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 14:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1145W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 16/09/26 15:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. a 3165W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 16/09/26 16:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 16/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2666W nobody budgets for.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 16/09/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 20:40 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 21:00 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 16/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 21:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 21:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2392W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2579W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my S19 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 03:30 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 916W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1657W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 08:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 10:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 11:40 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2841W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 16:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 17:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2880W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my M50 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 18:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 18:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 18:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2510W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
A 2616W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 00:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my S19 has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 57W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 08:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2194W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 10:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 11:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2145W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 16:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1816W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 19:00 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed