Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

lucky-beacon-567 · 16/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 41W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 16/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 16/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 16/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed