미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Second-hand market sanity check

atomic-miner-339 · 16/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 16/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 16/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-hashrate-688 · 16/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 16/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 22:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 16/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 01:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2782W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 03:10 UTC
A 2720W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my KS3 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3182W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1983W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 09:00 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 09:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my old S9 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 12:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 12:30 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 829W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 17:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1146W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 20:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2201W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 422W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
A 1156W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 00:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 03:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 04:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 840W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 3351W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 3088W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1074W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 12:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 12:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my old S9 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3136W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2778W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 18:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2066W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 18:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
A 2902W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 19:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed