미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

nova-cipher-479 · 16/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 129W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 16/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-ledger-606 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1805W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 05:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 06:00 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 1768W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 192W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1684W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 14:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 15:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3187W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 17:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 18:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 19:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3353W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1002W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 22:50 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1132W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 762W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my L7 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 05:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 06:30 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 213W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 08:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2076W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 422W nobody budgets for.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 10:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 11:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1214W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my old S9 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but my S21 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 20:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 21:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 755W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 01:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 05:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 06:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3314W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 08:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3260W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1569W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 16:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 16:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 17:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 18:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 19:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 20:00 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 21:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1818W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed