미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

frost-nonce-924 · 16/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 16/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 16/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 16/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 23:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 00:30 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 576W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1430W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 04:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2159W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 309W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 08:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2441W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 09:00 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 09:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 10:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 12:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 14:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 17:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 17:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1293W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1740W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed