미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Your winter heat-reuse plans, 8 days out

golden-block-317 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 16/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 16/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 16/09/26 23:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 01:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 01:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 02:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 03:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 03:40 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 03:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 06:00 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1439W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 08:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2999W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1466W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 11:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 13:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a 343W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 14:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 15:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 15:30 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 16:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 17:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 22:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 23:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3093W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 00:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. my S19 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 08:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 62 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 13:30 UTC
A 3183W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2557W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 133W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 15:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1507W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1497W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed