Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

cosmic-beacon-346 · 16/09/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 16/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 00:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1936W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 02:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 846W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 04:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 452W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 05:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 428W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2061W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 11:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3243W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 13:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my KS3 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 15:30 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 16:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 18:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 18:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3193W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 01:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 04:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 563W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 41W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my S19 has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 13:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 354W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 14:10 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 15:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 19:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3232W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 20:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 00:00 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 01:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 03:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 852W nobody budgets for.
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 03:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 04:50 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 05:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1547W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 06:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 06:30 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 07:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 08:20 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 346W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 13:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 434W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1658W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1166W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 16:00 UTC
Late to this one but ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 20:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1678W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 21:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 23:00 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed