未来へようこそ

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

lucky-hashrate-376 · 16/09/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed