미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Which alt actually paid your power bill this month?

brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 466W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1197W nobody budgets for.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2633W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 05:20 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1702W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 06:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 17/09/26 06:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1231W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3207W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 07:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 17/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 17/09/26 07:50 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 09:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 10:00 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 17/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. a 1731W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 10:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 10:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 10:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 12:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 12:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1645W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 12:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 12:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 13:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 14:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my L7 has been at it for 87 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 17/09/26 15:50 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 16:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 18:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 17/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 19:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 20:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 61W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 992W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 10:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 10:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2884W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1528W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 101W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1521W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 16:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2021W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1370W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 20:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
A 2470W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3398W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 04:10 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 482W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 04:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 2093W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 06:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2458W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 09:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1119W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 366W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3305W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 15:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 95W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3185W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1289W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 20:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed