Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

delta-circuit-965 · 17/09/26 19:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 17/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 17/09/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 23:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 924W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 328W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1632W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2660W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1800W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2403W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 10:10 UTC
A 656W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 12:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 12:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 12:50 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my S21 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 22:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 23:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my old S9 has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 962W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 01:00 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 884W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 03:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2180W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 848W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 07:20 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 08:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 08:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2724W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my old S9 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 13:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 13:10 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 13:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 15:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 16:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my M50 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 21:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed