Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

turbo-cipher-977 · 17/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 17/09/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 17/09/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 23:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 00:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1483W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 01:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2764W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2989W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1140W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 07:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 07:20 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 09:00 UTC
A 3051W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1398W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1609W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Genuine question first: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 15:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 16:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed