欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 20:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 21:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 17/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 17/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1766W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed