Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

night-ledger-606 · 17/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 17/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 17/09/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 17/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 17/09/26 22:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 17/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2415W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 17/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 17/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 17/09/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 17/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2849W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 1540W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 01:00 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3098W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 03:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my S21 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 07:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 07:10 UTC
A 1726W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 1807W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 10:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 10:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 18/09/26 11:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 11:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 11:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 14:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 3180W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 902W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1254W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 18:50 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 18/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 18/09/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 21:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 23:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 23:10 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed