Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 01:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed