미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

LTC miners check in — how's stability?

solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 03:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 04:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 18/09/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-nonce-496 · 18/09/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 18/09/26 08:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 18/09/26 09:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 18/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 18/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 18/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 12:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 18/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 18/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 18/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 936W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 18/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 18/09/26 16:40 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 18/09/26 16:50 UTC
A 2770W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2335W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 18/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 18/09/26 18:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 18/09/26 18:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 19:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 18/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 18/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 20:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-wallet-319 · 18/09/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 20:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 18/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 18/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 18/09/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 22:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 18/09/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 01:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 01:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 01:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 02:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my L7 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 07:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 08:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 08:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 08:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 12:20 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3232W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 13:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 13:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 14:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3360W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 16:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 16:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 19:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 945W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 21:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed