Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

KAS miners check in — how's stability?

golden-stratum-402 · 18/09/26 21:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 18/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 18/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 23:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed