欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

night-block-742 · 18/09/26 21:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 18/09/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 22:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 18/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 18/09/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 18/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 03:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 03:20 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 04:20 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 04:50 UTC
A 418W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2982W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 06:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 07:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 602W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 08:00 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3303W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 09:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 10:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 11:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1061W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 11:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 252W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 19/09/26 12:40 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 346W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 19/09/26 15:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my KS3 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2215W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 19/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 17:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 502W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 19:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed