미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

atomic-miner-339 · 18/09/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 01:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 02:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 03:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1964W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 355W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. my old S9 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 05:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 19/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 07:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 07:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 08:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 08:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 09:50 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 10:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 19/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2767W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 11:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 19/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 19/09/26 11:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 19/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 896W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 19/09/26 14:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 15:00 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 19/09/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading.
noble-dynamo-806 · 19/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
nova-cipher-479 · 19/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 19/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed