Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Inheritance planning — the thread we keep postponing

lucky-hashrate-376 · 18/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 47 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 00:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 01:10 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
swift-hashrate-415 · 19/09/26 01:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 19/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed