未来へようこそ

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Worst rental experience and what it taught you

night-ledger-606 · 19/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 19/09/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 19/09/26 21:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3365W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 19/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 19/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 19/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 19/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 19/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1677W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 19/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 19/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 19/09/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 19/09/26 23:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-cipher-479 · 20/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1524W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 04:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 970W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 05:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 05:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 05:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 510W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 20/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 07:10 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 07:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 20/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 09:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 10:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 11:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2140W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 20/09/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my M50 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-beacon-332 · 20/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 12:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 13:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 123W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 15:20 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 20/09/26 15:40 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
zen-halving-251 · 20/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 15:50 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 20/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 19:00 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1169W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 20 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 20:30 UTC
A 2039W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 21:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my old S9 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 20/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 20/09/26 23:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 23:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my M60 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 00:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 00:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 01:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 02:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 21/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 03:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 03:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 03:50 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 04:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 04:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 07:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 07:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 21/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3391W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 09:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 12:20 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 14:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 3170W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 15:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 21/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 16:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 16:30 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 17:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my M60 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 17:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 17:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 17:50 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 21/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 18:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 18:50 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 19:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 20:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 21:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 00:50 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3132W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 01:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 02:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 03:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2645W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 05:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2395W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 65 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2238W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 08:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 22/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 13:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 629W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 22/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 15:50 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 16:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 840W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3265W nobody budgets for.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 18:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 20:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
silent-nonce-260 · 22/09/26 21:10 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 21:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 22:20 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 04:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 08:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 10:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 13:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 13:40 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 15:10 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 23:00 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 84 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2919W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 04:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1020W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 07:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 2914W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
For what it's worth, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1191W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2423W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2911W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2795W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 03:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 04:50 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 05:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed