Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

hex-furnace-202 · 19/09/26 21:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 19/09/26 21:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 19/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 181W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 19/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 19/09/26 22:50 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 19/09/26 23:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 19/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 19/09/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 00:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 00:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 20/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 00:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 20/09/26 00:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 20/09/26 01:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1678W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 800W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 238W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 20/09/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 20/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 99W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 06:40 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 07:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 10:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
zen-halving-251 · 20/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 20/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1159W nobody budgets for.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 12:50 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 14:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 14:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 15:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1142W nobody budgets for.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 20/09/26 15:50 UTC
A 326W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 16:00 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2643W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M50 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 17:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 20/09/26 17:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 20/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1609W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 17:50 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 20/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 19:50 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed