Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Wall numbers vs dashboard numbers — post your gap

golden-stratum-402 · 19/09/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 19/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 19/09/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 00:30 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 03:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1074W nobody budgets for.
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 05:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 05:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 05:40 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 07:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 55 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 20/09/26 08:10 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 09:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 20/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 20/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 11:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3118W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 12:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 13:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2440W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 14:10 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 15:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2276W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 20/09/26 17:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 17:40 UTC
A 1288W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 20/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 776W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 20/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 19:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my L7 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 20/09/26 20:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 20/09/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 21:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 22:00 UTC
Genuine question first: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my S19 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 23:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed