미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

crimson-mempool-907 · 20/09/26 00:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 00:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 02:40 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 02:50 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 04:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 04:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1970W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 20/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 05:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 08:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 09:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 10:00 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 20/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 10:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 13:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-beacon-567 · 20/09/26 13:40 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 14:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 20/09/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 14:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 15:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 15:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 20/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 20/09/26 16:20 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 20/09/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
turbo-cipher-977 · 20/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 17:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 17:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2657W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 20/09/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 20/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 20/09/26 20:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 525W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 20/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2768W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 20/09/26 20:30 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 20:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 20/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 21:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
hex-furnace-202 · 20/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 23:00 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 23:10 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 23:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 00:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 00:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 01:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 818W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 01:50 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 03:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 323W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 06:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 07:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 07:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 09:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1991W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 21/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 10:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 378W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 13:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 21/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 16:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2673W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 21/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 20:30 UTC
A 294W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 21/09/26 20:50 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 21:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 22:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 22:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 00:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed