Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

golden-oracle-302 · 20/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 20/09/26 18:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 20/09/26 18:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 20/09/26 19:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 529W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 20/09/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 551W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 20/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 20:40 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 20/09/26 20:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 506W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 20/09/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 20/09/26 21:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 20/09/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2170W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 20/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 20/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 20/09/26 23:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 48 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 20/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 00:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 01:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 02:00 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 03:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 03:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 04:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 21/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 04:20 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 04:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1866W nobody budgets for.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1352W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 07:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 07:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2403W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 12:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1931W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 12:50 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 14:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 21/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 16:50 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 17:40 UTC
A 2676W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 18:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 18:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 18:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 18:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 18:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 418W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 20:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-ledger-606 · 21/09/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 22:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 23:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 21/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 01:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 02:20 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 02:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 22/09/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 03:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 04:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1730W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 05:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1969W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 06:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 06:40 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 08:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 09:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my KS3 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 443W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 16:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 17:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 19:00 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 20:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 20:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 21:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 21:40 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 22:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed