Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Renters: what made you trust a listing?

brave-rig-256 · 20/09/26 22:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 20/09/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 20/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 20/09/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 20/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. a 1127W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 21/09/26 02:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 1008W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 02:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 03:10 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 04:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 05:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 06:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 06:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 21/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
noble-dynamo-806 · 21/09/26 07:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 207W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 21/09/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2046W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 10:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 11:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 11:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading.
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 13:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 14:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 14:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1210W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 17:00 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-hashrate-688 · 21/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3102W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 21/09/26 20:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 20:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 21:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 967W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 683W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1101W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2066W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 00:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 01:10 UTC
A 531W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 02:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 03:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 22/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 05:40 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 06:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 06:20 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2537W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 07:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1850W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 22/09/26 07:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 08:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 09:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 09:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 10:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 10:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1463W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 22/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 22/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 22/09/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 669W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 13:20 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 13:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 14:00 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 623W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 15:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 43 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 16:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 18:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 18:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 18:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 19:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 66W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 21:10 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 21:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed