Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

GPU retirement homes — where did your cards end up?

silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 21/09/26 02:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 03:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 21/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 04:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 05:10 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 21/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 21/09/26 07:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 21/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 09:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1843W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 10:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 21/09/26 10:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 21/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 21/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 21/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 21/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 21/09/26 12:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 21/09/26 14:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 21/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 21/09/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2278W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 15:00 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 21/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 15:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 16:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 21/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 21/09/26 16:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 21/09/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 21/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 21/09/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 21/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1030W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 21/09/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 177W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 21/09/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 21/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 21/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 21/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 23:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed