Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

solar-cipher-254 · 21/09/26 22:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 21/09/26 22:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 21/09/26 23:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 00:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed