Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

atomic-miner-339 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
silent-nonce-260 · 21/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 21/09/26 23:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 21/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-furnace-202 · 21/09/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 21/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 01:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 22/09/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 22/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 05:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 342W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M50 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 22/09/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 06:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 07:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-oracle-302 · 22/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 08:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 09:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 10:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 22/09/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 10:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 11:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 11:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 12:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 12:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 12:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 13:50 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 13:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 14:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 14:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 14:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 16:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 17:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 17:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3248W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 22/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 19:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 19:10 UTC
A 2999W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 19:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed