Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 00:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2966W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 00:40 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 01:30 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed