Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Wall numbers vs dashboard numbers — post your gap

silent-nonce-260 · 22/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 02:00 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S19 has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 22/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 3364W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 03:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my S21 has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 06:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 682W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 07:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 08:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 08:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 22/09/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 08:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 09:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 22/09/26 10:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 10:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 22/09/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 22/09/26 11:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 11:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 2054W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 12:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 22/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 22/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 13:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2067W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 22/09/26 13:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my L7 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 14:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 22/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 15:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 22/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 22/09/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 22/09/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 22/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 16:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 18:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 22/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 22/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-miner-337 · 22/09/26 20:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 21:10 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 22/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1945W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 22/09/26 23:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 22/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2129W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2626W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 09:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 09:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 606W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 546W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 14:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1046W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 18:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 968W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 22:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 22:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1916W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 23:30 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S21 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 01:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my S21 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1374W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 07:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1802W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
A 207W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 11:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 687W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2533W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2044W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 18:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 20:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 21:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
A 2206W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my old S9 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1509W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 05:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 05:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2263W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 07:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 08:50 UTC
Second this. my L7 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 10:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1954W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 13:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 15:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 16:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 17:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3309W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 44 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 20:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 20:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 20:40 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. a 782W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 23:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but my S21 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2902W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3127W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/09/26 06:00 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/09/26 06:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-block-317 · 26/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 07:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 26/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/09/26 08:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 09:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 10:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 11:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 973W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 11:50 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 52W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/09/26 13:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 13:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 26/09/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1264W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 17:10 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 19:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1794W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/09/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1488W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-kernel-772 · 26/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/09/26 21:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 21:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 26/09/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/09/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 23:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 23:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/09/26 00:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2302W nobody budgets for.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/09/26 00:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 27/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Second this. a 563W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed