미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Inheritance planning — the thread we keep postponing

quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 20:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 22/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 22/09/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 22/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 1494W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 00:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 979W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2415W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my KS3 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2618W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 08:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 08:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 760W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 5 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 12:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 13:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2736W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 14:30 UTC
A 1054W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 706W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 19:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 671W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 1823W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1371W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 23:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my KS3 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 01:20 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2828W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1392W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1736W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1825W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 324W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1280W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
A 904W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 14:30 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 14:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2123W nobody budgets for.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 17:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S21 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 21:20 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1832W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 684W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3122W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 23:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 00:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my M60 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. a 1829W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. my KS3 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1769W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 03:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 04:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2609W nobody budgets for.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 04:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 05:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 06:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 06:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 06:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 06:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 08:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 09:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 10:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 12:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 12:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 15:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1535W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 16:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 16:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 16:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2686W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
A 1116W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 23:10 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 00:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 00:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/09/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 26/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/09/26 02:10 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/09/26 02:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 03:00 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 03:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1372W nobody budgets for.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/09/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/09/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed