未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 20:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 22/09/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 22/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-relay-537 · 22/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 23:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 00:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 00:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 04:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 06:10 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 1588W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 09:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 09:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my M60 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2917W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 12:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 13:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2237W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 80 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 14:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 263W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1207W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1877W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 16:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3359W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 18:40 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 19:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed