← Forum ·
Hashrate & Rig Rental
Suppliers: your contract must-haves
crimson-mempool-907 · 22/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
zen-halving-251 · 22/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 764W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my S19 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 22/09/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.