Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

atomic-block-563 · 22/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 23:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 22/09/26 23:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 224W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 22/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 22/09/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. a 1294W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 22/09/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 00:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 01:30 UTC
A 1674W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. a 2623W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2028W nobody budgets for.
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2487W nobody budgets for.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 03:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 185W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1469W nobody budgets for.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my KS3 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 10:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. a 1790W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 518W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, a 62W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 657W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 15:00 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 135W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 16:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1693W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 19:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 19:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2586W nobody budgets for.
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed