Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

The dinner-table energy debate — fresh arguments?

silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 01:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 12:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1557W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1432W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 800W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 18:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 1010W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 22:10 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 23:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2593W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. a 479W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2089W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2655W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2927W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1066W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 174W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1040W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 21:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed