Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. my S19 has been at it for 39 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 04:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2401W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 05:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 07:00 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 09:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 10:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1005W nobody budgets for.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 15:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 1762W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3357W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 17:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1850W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 23:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M60 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3056W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 646W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1745W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 05:40 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 08:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 08:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2863W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 08:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 09:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2307W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed