Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Node hardware in 2026 — Pi, mini-PC or old laptop?

omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 02:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2903W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed