Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 05:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 09:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2061W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 10:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1821W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1599W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 17:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 17:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 17:40 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1340W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2456W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed