미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 02:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 430W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 02:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 777W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 81 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 05:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 812W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2688W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 09:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2371W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 11:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 11:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my M50 has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2769W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 12:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 23/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 14:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 183W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2845W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 17:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1448W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M60 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my Bitaxe has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
delta-circuit-965 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Good thread this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1190W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 02:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 05:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1951W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1559W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
A 2725W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 10:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my S19 has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 11:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 892W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 15:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 16:40 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. my L7 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 58W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 00:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed