未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

RVN miners check in — how's stability?

omega-miner-337 · 23/09/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1962W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my M60 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 23/09/26 04:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 05:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 06:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 06:40 UTC
A 332W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 06:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
noble-dynamo-806 · 23/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 08:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 23/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 10:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 10:40 UTC
A 2835W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 11:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 23/09/26 11:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 981W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 23/09/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 14:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 15:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 23/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 16:00 UTC
A 340W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 23/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 23/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 23/09/26 19:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 23/09/26 20:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 23/09/26 20:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-kernel-772 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 23/09/26 20:20 UTC
Second this. my L7 has been at it for 50 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 23/09/26 20:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 23/09/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 21:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 23/09/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2639W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 23/09/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 23/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed