未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Undervolting results thread — share your curves

brave-node-304 · 23/09/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 21:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-block-317 · 23/09/26 21:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-nonce-496 · 23/09/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 23/09/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 23/09/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 23/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed