미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

quiet-difficulty-422 · 23/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 23/09/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 23/09/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 00:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2896W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 02:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 662W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my old S9 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 10:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 810W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M50 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 901W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 17:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 18:20 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2866W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 455W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 20:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 2905W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2363W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M60 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2439W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 721W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 04:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2959W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 04:40 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 07:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 07:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 1175W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 08:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 09:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 09:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 983W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 11:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 11:20 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 12:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 13:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 14:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 1938W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 15:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 17:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 18:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 796W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 18:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 19:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 22 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2618W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 20:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed