Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

solar-oracle-291 · 23/09/26 23:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 23/09/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed