Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Cheap-power stories, part 61

brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 00:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed