Welcome to the Future

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M50 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2463W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 05:00 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2886W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 07:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 10:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 11:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 13:30 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 15:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 15:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 40W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2293W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 20:50 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed