Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?

brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 01:20 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 01:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 01:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed