Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 01:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 215W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 04:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 05:00 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 06:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 08:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2370W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 09:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 3238W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 543W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1819W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1912W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 18:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 794W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 19:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 20:10 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 70 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 01:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 03:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1146W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 05:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 06:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 07:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/09/26 07:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 650W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 08:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 08:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my S21 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 13:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 13:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 14:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 87 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 17:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 18:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S21 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 21:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 21:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 22:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 22:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1358W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 26/09/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1264W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/09/26 00:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/09/26 01:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed