미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 02:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2126W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 03:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 03:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 07:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 11:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Second this. a 1894W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 231W nobody budgets for.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 15:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 32 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1980W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 200W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 23:50 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 25/09/26 00:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed