欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

ETC miners check in — how's stability?

nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 02:10 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 02:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 03:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2811W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 03:10 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 04:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 06:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 177W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 281W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 10:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 11:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 24/09/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 67W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 83 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Interesting point above. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 13:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3045W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3237W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 15:10 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 24/09/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 16:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 18:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 18:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 19:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 21:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 21:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 22:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 22:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 24/09/26 23:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 02:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed