Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Node hardware in 2026 — Pi, mini-PC or old laptop?

atomic-block-563 · 24/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 03:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3263W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 04:00 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 04:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 05:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 06:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 07:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 07:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 07:50 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 24/09/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1518W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 08:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2021W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 24/09/26 09:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 20 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-oracle-302 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Late to this one but ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 24/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 24/09/26 11:00 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 12:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 24/09/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 24/09/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 13:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-wallet-319 · 24/09/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2126W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 24/09/26 15:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2669W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 24/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 24/09/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2896W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 24/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 24/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
hex-furnace-202 · 24/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 24/09/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 24/09/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 24/09/26 19:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 24/09/26 20:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 24/09/26 20:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
solar-oracle-291 · 24/09/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-relay-537 · 24/09/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 24/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 24/09/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 24/09/26 23:30 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-rig-256 · 24/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 24/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 2976W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 00:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 00:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 01:20 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 03:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 04:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/09/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/09/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 05:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2322W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 25/09/26 07:00 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 07:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3183W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 08:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/09/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 156W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 355W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 09:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 25/09/26 09:20 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/09/26 09:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 10:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1189W nobody budgets for.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/09/26 10:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 11:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 12:20 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/09/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/09/26 13:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 25/09/26 13:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/09/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/09/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/09/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 25/09/26 15:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 25/09/26 15:40 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/09/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/09/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/09/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/09/26 17:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 41W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 17:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/09/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 25/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/09/26 18:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 18:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/09/26 18:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/09/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/09/26 18:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 25/09/26 19:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/09/26 19:30 UTC
A 464W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed